Last Updated on mai 7, 2021
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Canada-based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining our services, you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
|1st Payment||When you hire our law firm||CAD 800 (plus applicable taxes)|
|2nd Payment||When the application is ready for submission to the immigration processing office or NINETY (90) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first||CAD 700 (plus applicable taxes)|
|TOTAL||CAD 1,500 (plus applicable taxes)|
The BENEFITS of retaining our servicesAs we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- We will present your application and qualifications to secure the highest rank possible which best meets available government programs drawing upon our more than 30+ years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- Our personalized services are user-friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for a successful project, as we are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients are unparalleled in the industry.
Attorney Colin Singer has published numerous independent publications and on-air video interviews conducted by major news media.
Our Immigration News articles keep you informed about Canada’s immigration programs.
Our Law Society in Quebec has agreed to answer any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned and to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society may be reached at +1 (514) 954-3413. Attorney Colin Singer’s membership # is 188038-1.
To proceed with our services, please follow the steps below:
- Download and print the printable version of one of our contracts below and sign where indicated;
- Fax or email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24/7.
- Forward to us, with a copy of the contract, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table.
PR for essential workers
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|By VISA or MASTERCARD|
|Other Payment Options|
By telephone, by mail or by bank transfer
Call us at +1 514-487-2011 for more details
Once we receive these two items, we will provide you with special access to our website, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.