Last Updated on April 30, 2015
Nature of Work:
Sales, marketing and advertising managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, wholesale and e-business sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale establishments, marketing and public relations consulting companies and government departments.
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
- Sales managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments.
- Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
Individuals who perform the majority of the above job description may be eligible for consideration under Quebec Immigration rules.
How to proceed forward with our assistance:
Complete the following questionnaire and receive in 1-2 days a free assessment of your qualifications for admission to Canada.