Saskatchewan’s International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand category has closed, less than 48 hours after it opened for new applications.
Candidates needed to be alert for when the category was opened late Tuesday, as the website of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program was already showing closed by early Thursday.
Potential immigrants must now watch and wait for their next opportunity. The Saskatchewan Immigration Department does not issue alerts. Staff simply update the website when a category opens.
Saskatchewan In-Demand Occupations
- Computer and information systems managers
- Managers in social, community and correctional services
- Recreation, sports and fitness program and service directors
- Facility operation and maintenance managers
- Managers in agriculture
- Property administrators
- Purchasing agents and officers
- Health information management occupations
- Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Biological technologists and technicians
- Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists
- Civil engineering technologists and technicians
- Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians and inspectors
- Drafting technologists and technicians
- Technical occupations in geomantic and meteorology
- Gas fitters
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers
- Appliance servicers and repairers
Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand Category: Other Criteria
- Score at least 60 out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
- Post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship comparable to the Canadian education system of at least a year, earning a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Have at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years in your occupation (see above list)
- Proof you are qualified to get a license in Saskatchewan if your field so requires.
- Proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
For more information, click here.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Recent News Articles:
- Quebec SMEs Want More Low-Skilled Workers
- Saskatchewan Opens International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand Category
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.