Last Updated on February 6, 2020
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program opened for applications for the International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand category on Tuesday.
This Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program category has now closed. For more information click here.
Skilled workers do not need a job offer to apply. They only need to be qualified and experienced in one of the in-demand occupations in the province, and meet other criteria.
Saskatchewan In-Demand Occupations
For NOC codes, click here.
Applicants can be from outside Canada, or be legally living in Canada. Refugees are not eligible to apply.
Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand Category: Other Criteria
- Score at least 60 out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
- Post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship comparable to the Canadian education system of at least a year, earning a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Have at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years in your occupation (see above list)
- Proof you are qualified to get a license in Saskatchewan if your field so requires.
- Proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
For more information, click here.
Candidates are advised to get their applications in quickly. Saskatchewan recently opened its Express Entry category for 500 new applicants, and reached the quota within hours.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Recent News Articles:
- CBSA Tells Americans To Leave Guns At Home When Crossing Border
- Federal Government Strictly Enforcing Temporary Foreign Worker Program Rules
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.