Last Updated on July 9, 2019
July 4, 2019 – Saskatchewan immigration will conduct a new draw through its popular Entrepreneur stream on Thursday, July 4.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program stream requires a net worth of $500,000 and minimum investment of $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 is any other Saskatchewan area.
Three draws have been conducted so far in 2019, with a total of 172 candidates receiving invitations to apply.
The stream works on a three-stage process, where candidates initially come to Saskatchewan on a work permit, before being nominated for permanent residence once the terms of a Business Performance agreement have been met.
For full stream requirements, please see below.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
Saskatchewan also plans to conduct 2019 Entrepreneur stream draws on September 5 and November 7.
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 is any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
The SINP website says: “Please note that the SINP reserves the right to have Business Establishment Plans assessed by professional third parties identified by the government of Saskatchewan. The assessment conducted by third parties will focus on the preparation and due diligence conducted by the applicant in preparing their proposed business plan.”
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.