The Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc is pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Canada based offices comprising of licensed employment professionals we look forward to helping you find a job in Canada as soon as possible.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
Fees – Job Search Services (Installment Payment Plan)
|1st Payment||When you hire our firm||USD 500|
Prior to release of Self-Directed Employment package (contains 14 elements) or NINETY (90) days from receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first.
Our self-directed job search program will teach you how to find a job in Canada from overseas.
We will work with our in-house enterprise, Global Recruiters of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) and our in-house www.skilledworker.com the leader in foreign recruitment, to help you find a job in Canada.
- Give you a comprehensive, tailor made, extensive data base of 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) Canadian Employers in your field, for your use.
- Train you via a face-to-face 60-minute live tutorial on how to use LinkedIn to help you find a job in Canada. Read the details here.
- Conduct a passive job search to identify potential employers in Canada.
- Provide you with 24/7 access to our Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and power point presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- We will provide you with a 10-day FREE trial of IELTS 7 – an online preparation course which provides unlimited access to interactive lessons and practice tests in all 4 modules for Academic IELTS and General Training. Following the free trial period, candidates have the opportunity to subscribe to additional courses which includes one-to-one online tuition with an IELTS trainer. https://www.immigration.ca/online-ielts-courses/
The Canadian labour market is red hot. There are thousands of country-wide shortages. Our valuable insight and extensive training can help you find a hiring sponsor employer from overseas.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay. Our services will begin following your signing this letter and returning it to us along with our service fees.
*Read* Attorney Colin Singer is an international acclaimed Canadian immigration lawyer featured on Wikipedia.
*Watch* our latest videos of Attorney Colin Singer describing our programs:
*Listen* to our audios and podcasts of Attorney Colin Singer describing the latest developments in the immigration industry:
*Verify* our numerous client references: we know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to re-assuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of the numerous references dating back to 1996 which you may obtain from the following location:Client Recommendations
To proceed with our services, please follow the two steps below:
- Print the printable version of the contract, sign the last page and fax or scan/Email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. (Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|A) By VISA or MASTERCARD||Click Here|
|B) By PAYPAL||Click Here|
|C) Other Payment Options||Click Here|
Once we receive these two items, we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.