Self Directed Employment Search
Last Updated on March 14, 2019
There are many skilled worker immigration programs for permanent admission to Canada.
There are also many policies and programs, that allow temporary foreign workers with an approved job offer, to work in Canada.
All immigration programs and policies operate using different criteria.
All immigration programs give priority and benefits to candidates who have a sponsor employer in Canada.
Although there are many programs for applicants to immigrate to Canada without a sponsoring employer, these programs are very difficult for most people to qualify.
We are experienced, licensed recruiters in Canada. Our job search will teach you how to find a job in Canada from overseas.
Who can benefit from our job search program:
- People who are currently in the federal Express Entry System and who need a job.
- People who want to apply for immigration under a Provincial Nomination immigration program and who need a job.
- People who want to apply for a work permit and work in Canada.
Here is how we can help you:
Identify Potential Hiring Employers
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 500 prospective employers who we identify as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Canada, for you to contact.
- We will teach you how to create an effective LinkedIn profile.
- We will write a Canadian-styled Resume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field.
- We will train you via a face-to-face 60-minute live, real time tutorial on how to use LinkedIn to help you find a job in Canada. Read the attached document further describing our services. Read more here.
- We will give you 24/7 access to our Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising some of the very best training videos and power point presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- We will provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to identify prospects for potential jobs in Canada through www.immigration.ca, www.skilledworker.com and the Global Recruiters Network of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) under its proprietary Consulting and Placement Solutions – CAPS® (an employment search centric system).
- If a potential hiring employer in Canada contacts us either through www.immigration.ca, Skilled Worker or GRN Montreal, we will submit your credentials to that employer for possible hiring. Naturally, we cannot guarantee results.
- We will give you a covering letter for you to target employers in Canada.
- We will provide you with editorial opinions from Immigration.ca outlining many favourable government policies for employers to hire foreign workers.
- We will give you extensive tips, research essentials and other instructions to help maximize your chances for you to find a job in Canada from overseas.
*Read* Attorney Colin Singer is an international acclaimed Canadian Immigration lawyer featured on Wikipedia
*Watch* our latest videos of Attorney Colin Singer describing our programs:
*Listen* to our audios and podcasts of Attorney Colin Singer describing the latest developments in the immigration industry: