Last Updated on August 26, 2021
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Canada-based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, with more than 90 years of cumulative experience, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining our services, you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
Attorney Fees – (Regular Payment Plan)
1st Payment: USD $750
When you hire our law firm.
2nd Payment: USD $750
When your application is submitted to the immigration processing office or THIRTY (30) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first.
3rd payment: USD $500
When the immigration processing office confirms receipt of your application or NINETY (90) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first.
4th payment: USD $500
When your eligibility to sponsor your spouse/child/relative is confirmed by the immigration processing office.
Total: USD $2,500
The BENEFITS of retaining our services:
- We will present your application and qualifications in the most concise manner drawing upon more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We will present your application in the most strategic manner possible, drawing upon our experience in presenting client cases before Judges at the Federal Court of Canada.
- Our personalized services are user-friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for a successful project, as we are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients are unparalleled in the industry.
Our Managing Partner, the immigration attorney Colin R. Singer, is an internationally acclaimed Canadian lawyer featured on Wikipedia.
Attorney Colin Singer has published numerous independent publications and on-air video interviews conducted by major news media.
Our Immigration News articles keep you informed about Canada’s immigration programs.
Attorney Colin Singer is discussing the important topics in Canadian immigration in our latest videos.
More than 500 of our audios and podcasts are analyzing the latest developments in the immigration industry.
We know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to reassuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of our numerous references dating back to 1996.
Our Law Society in Quebec has agreed to answer any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned and to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society may be reached at +1 (514) 954-3413. Attorney Colin Singer’s membership # is 188038-1.
To proceed with our services, please follow the steps below:
- Download and print the printable version of our contract and sign where indicated;
- Fax or email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24/7.
- Forward to us, with a copy of the contract, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table.
If the sponsor resides outside Canada, please download this contract.
Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
- By VISA or MASTERCARD
- By PAYPAL
- Other Payment Options: By telephone, by mail or by bank transfer. Call us at +1 514-487-2011 for more details
Once we receive these two items, we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.