Last Updated on April 27, 2015
Nature of Work:
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, test, repair and inspect electronic parts, components and systems. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.
Supervisors in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies and recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are followed
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related helpers and labourers.
Individuals who perform the majority of the above job description may be eligible for consideration under Quebec Immigration rules.
How to proceed forward with our assistance:
Complete the following questionnaire and receive in 1-2 days a free assessment of your qualifications for admission to Canada.