July 16, 2018 – Saskatchewan is planning to conduct its latest Entrepreneur stream draw on Wednesday, July 18.
Potential business immigration candidates are advised to get their expressions of interest in urgently to the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) if they wish to be considered.
Read More on Saskatchewan Immigration
Why Entrepreneur Immigration Candidates Should Consider Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Adds 7 New Jobs To Occupations In Demand
Canada’s Provincial Business Immigration Programs Turning to a Conditional Two-Step Process (Audio)
The previous Entrepreneur stream draw took place on April 18, 2018. It saw 231 invitations issued with scores ranging from 90 to 135 points.
The province’s largest entrepreneur stream draw took place in October 2017, with 265 candidates invited.
How Many Entrepreneur Stream Invitations Has Saskatchewan Issued?
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 is any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
The SINP website says: “Please note that the SINP reserves the right to have Business Establishment Plans assessed by professional third parties identified by the government of Saskatchewan.
“The assessment conducted by third parties will focus on the preparation and due diligence conducted by the applicant in preparing their proposed business plan.”
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.