Last Updated on September 14, 2016
We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals seeking to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis for immediate full-time employment in the Canadian trucking industry.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers in this industry offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed C$65,000.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences.
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, fuel, air brakes, steering, and hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck trailer systems including structural, brakes and electrical systems.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel, brake, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle conditions and future repair requirements.
Additional qualifications may be required depending on the province of employment:
- Completion of a four-year truck and transport mechanic or truck-trailer repair apprenticeship
- A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and high school, college or industry courses in truck or heavy duty equipment mechanics is required to be eligible for trade certification.
Individuals who meet the above four (4) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as a Transport truck and trailer mechanic.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!