Last Updated on September 14, 2016
We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals seeking to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis for immediate full-time employment in this Canadian industry.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers in this industry offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed C$65,000.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences.
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc (GTAW), gas metal arc (GMAW), flux-cored arc (FCAW), plasma arc (PAW), shielded metal arc (SMAW), oxy-acetylene (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Operate previously set up welding machines such as spot, butt and seam resistance or gas and arc welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts
- Operate previously set up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal parts or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal articles with solder
- Start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- May adjust welding heads and tooling according to work specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
Additional qualifications may be required depending on the province of employment:
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program
- A combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
Individuals who meet the above four (4) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as a Welder.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!