Quebec Immigration Overview
Quebec administers its own immigration programs with selection criteria that are distinct and more predictable from those of federal and other provincial immigration programs.
Foreign nationals wishing to settle permanently in Quebec must undergo a two-step immigration process.
- They must be selected by the Ministère de l’immigration et des communautés culturelles (MICC), Quebec’s immigration authority. Selected applicants will receive a Quebec Certificat de Sélection (CSQ).
- An approved CSQ holder must file an application with Canadian federal immigration authorities. The federal government’s role in evaluating a Quebec application for permanent residence is mainly limited to issues of health and criminality.
Latest Quebec Immigration News
- Quebec Launches New Global Talent Stream
- Quebec Immigration to Receive 5,000 New Skilled Worker Applications in 2017
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) Accepting New Applications
- Quebec Immigration Revises High Demand Occupations List
- Economic Benefits of the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP)
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program A Stable Alternative to US EB-5 (Audio)
- Quebec Introduces Minor Immigration Application Fee Increases
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Quebec by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide your evaluation results within 1-2 business days.