Quebec Immigration Overview
The Province of Quebec administers its own immigration programs with selection criteria that are distinct and more predictable from those of federal and other provincial immigration programs.
Foreign nationals wishing to settle permanently in Quebec must undergo a two-step immigration process.
- They must be selected by the Ministère de l’immigration et des communautés culturelles (MICC), Quebec’s immigration authority. Selected applicants will receive a Quebec Certificat de Sélection (CSQ).
- An approved CSQ holder must file an application with Canadian federal immigration authorities. The federal government’s role in evaluating a Quebec application for permanent residence is mainly limited to issues of health and criminality.
- Quebec Opens New 2016 Immigrant Investor Program
- The Quebec Government has announced that it will re-launch its Immigrant Investor Program in 2016.
- Quebec Delays Skilled Worker Application Intake to June 2016
- Quebec to Receive 10,000 Skilled Worker Applications Starting June 2016
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program: New Application Dates Announced
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Quebec by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide your evaluation results within 1-2 business days.