Last Updated on December 18, 2016
We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals with suitable experience and training as an Aerospace Engineer seeking to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis for immediate full time employment in this occupation in Canada.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed CAD $97,000.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have acquired a bachelor’s bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering or in a related engineering discipline, such as mechanical engineering or engineering physics.
- You must have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences).
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Design and develop aerospace vehicles, systems and components such as aircraft, spacecraft, missiles, satellites and space-based communication systems
- Develop and conduct computer simulations of aerospace vehicles, systems and components using advanced mathematical modelling
- Prepare specifications for materials and processes to be used in aerospace manufacturing, maintenance, repair or modification
- Supervise and co-ordinate the manufacturing, assembly, modification, repair and overhaul of aircraft and spacecraft
- Co-ordinate ground and flight tests of air and spacecraft
- Develop operational specifications, maintenance schedules and manuals for operators
- Develop the technical phases of logistical and operational support for aerospace vehicles and systems
- Investigate and report on structural or other component or system failures, accidents or incidents and prepare recommendations for corrective action.
Individuals who meet the above five (5) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as an Aerospace Engineer.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!