We occasionally receive reports of unauthorized third parties posing as our service providers. We value relationships with our clientele and regret that you may have been targeted and inconvenienced.
If you think you have been targeted by a scam, please write us by email – email@example.com. We also encourage you to report your experience to Canadian authorities firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-495-8501.
Here are a few ways you can identify a fraud attempt.
- We don’t have representative offices outside Canada. Immigration.ca prides itself on providing efficient services direct to its clientele, online. We utilize email, telephone, skype and WhatsApp to communicate with our clients. This ensures effective communications at competitive fees.
- We never contract with clients through representative third-parties. Immigration.ca only represents its clientele under a written contract directly with its Managing Partner, lawyer Colin R. Singer.
- We never take or receive payment details by telephone. Immigration.ca does not call its clients by phone to receive financial details for payment of fees. We discourage anyone from giving or sharing their personal financial information over the phone.
- We do not represent individual clients in any low skilled occupations such as hospitality, farming or retail sales industries.
- We do not guarantee entry to Canada.
- We do not charge fees to access government forms or guides.
The best way to make sure you’re dealing with immigration.ca, is to initiate contact with us directly. You can reach us by phone – +1 (514) 487-2011 or by email – email@example.com.