Jul 31, 2019 – New Brunswick immigration is seeking Expressions of Interest from Express Entry candidates who are currently living and working in the province.
The province has published a list of specific criteria candidates must have, alongside general New Brunswick Express Entry requirements.
Candidates must meet all of the requirements in order to be considered by the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program.
New Brunswick Expression of Interest Requirements
- Have submitted an Express Entry profile, have a valid Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
- Be currently living and working in New Brunswick.
- Current work must be at NOC Level 0, A, or B.
- Have a valid Canada Work Permit.
- Have valid language test scores scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies.
- Have a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma.
Candidates must also meet general requirements (see below). The province warned that any EOI not meeting all the requirements will be rejected immediately.
General New Brunswick Express Entry Requirements
- Meet all eligibility criteria and selection factors for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (obtaining at least 67 points out of 100).
- Be aged between 21 and 55.
- Score Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for English or French in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Have minimum secondary school education, either obtained in Canada or assessed by a designated body if obtained outside Canada.
- Have at least one year work experience in National Occupational Classification 0, A or B.
- Sign a commitment to live and work in New Brunswick.
- Provide proof of minimum funds required by the federal government to establish successfully in New Brunswick.
- Where an application is backed by a job offer, the New Brunswick company must have been operating for at least one year at the time the application is received.
New Brunswick Businesses Want Streamlined Atlantic Immigration Pilot to Tackle Labour Shortage
New Brunswick Immigration Opens Express Entry Stream
New Brunswick Immigration Temporarily Closes Express Entry Labour Market Stream
Additionally, New Brunswick will also begin inviting candidates from the Express Entry pool in response to labour market needs in the province.
Selected candidates will receive a Letter of Interest through their federal Express Entry account.
The province said the invites would be issued on an occasional basis. Invited candidates must meet general requirements listed above.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.