Last Updated on February 7, 2020
July 24, 2018 – New Brunswick has updated its list of target occupations for the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
The Atlantic province has added 10 jobs to the list and removed 4 occupations. The new jobs are list below.
Which Jobs Have Been Added To New Brunswick’s Target Occupations?
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 0013 Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- 0311 Managers in health care
- 6211 Retail sales supervisors
- 1222 Executive assistants
- 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
- 6222 Retail and wholesale buyers
- 1225 Purchasing agents and officers
- 1121 Human resources professionals
- 5125 Translators, terminologists and interpreters
The province is currently accepting Express Entry stream Expressions of Interest from candidates already employed in New Brunswick, or with French as a first language or high proficiency.
Candidates must also have experience in one of the target occupations.
What Are New Brunswick’s Target Occupations?
|Field||NOC code||Job description|
|Technology||2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|2281||Computer network technician|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|Accounting and finance||1311||Accounting technicians and bookkeepers|
|1112||Financial and investment analysts|
|Management||0013||Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services|
|0631||Restaurant and food service managers|
|0311||Managers in health care|
|6211||Retail sales supervisors|
|4214||Early childhood educators and assistants|
|6222||Retail and wholesale buyers|
|1225||Purchasing agents and officers|
|1121||Human resources professionals|
|5125||Translators, terminologists and interpreters|
NOTE: Red denotes new occupations
What Jobs Were Removed From New Brunswick’s Target Occupations in July 2018?
|NOC code||Job description|
|2282||User support technicians|
|4032||Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (FRENCH SPEAKING ONLY)|
|4031||Secondary school teachers (FRENCH SPEAKING ONLY)|
Those submitting an EOI must also meet all the criteria of the New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
What Is The Criteria For The New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream?
To submit an application under this category, candidates must:
- Meet all eligibility criteria and selection factors for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (obtaining at least 67 points out of 100).
- Be aged between 21 and 55.
- Score Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for English or French in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Have minimum secondary school education, either obtained in Canada or assessed by a designated body if obtained outside Canada.
- Have at least one-year work experience in National Occupational Classification 0, A or B.
- Sign a commitment to live and work in New Brunswick.
- Provide proof of minimum funds required by the federal government to establish successfully in New Brunswick.
- Where an application is backed by a job offer, the New Brunswick company must have been operating for at least one year at the time the application is received.
Candidates who submit an EOI must include one of the follow in the subject line, depending on their situation:
- Connection to New Brunswick – Work in NB (for those already working in the province) OR
- Connection to New Brunswick – French as First Language and NOC Code (for French-speaking candidates).
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.