Quebec Immigration Overview
Quebec administers its own immigration programs with selection criteria that are distinct and more predictable from those of federal and other provincial immigration programs.
Foreign nationals wishing to settle permanently in Quebec must undergo a two-step immigration process.
- They must be selected by the Ministère de l’immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI), Quebec’s immigration authority. Selected applicants will receive a Quebec Certificate of Selection (CSQ).
- An approved CSQ holder must file a permanent residence application with Immigration, Refugees and citizenship Canada (IRCC). The federal government’s role in evaluating a Quebec application for permanent residence is mainly limited to issues of health and criminality.
Currently, candidates who want to settle in Quebec can apply in one of the following categories:
Latest Quebec Immigration News
- Quebec Political Parties Promise Smoother Immigration Integration and More Jobs for Immigrants
- How to Qualify Under Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
- Quebec Immigration Revised Areas of Training List Spells Good News for Employers and Immigrants to Canada
- How to Qualify under the New Saskatchewan and Quebec Expression of Interest Immigration Systems
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Quebec by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide your evaluation results within 1-2 business days.