It applies to the following economic class programs:
How can you apply for Express Entry?
An application under the Express Entry system is a two-step process:
Step 1: Create your online profile
Candidates for permanent residence across 347 occupations (including Management & Financial Services; Engineering, Information Technology & Sciences; Health Occupations; Skilled Trades, etc.), who meet minimum entry criteria, may submit an expression of interest profile to the Express Entry Pool.
Selection criteria include age, education, language proficiencies, work experience and other factors.
The profiles of candidates in the pool are ranked under a Comprehensive Ranking System measuring their human capital contribution to Canada.
Candidates without a job offer or a provincial nomination may submit an employment profile with the Canada Job Bank to look for a Canadian employer.
Step 2: Receive your invitation to apply for permanent residence
Canadian employers who cannot access Canadians for hire are encouraged to provide a job offer to candidates of their choice in the Express Entry Pool. Candidates with a provincial nomination receive the most points (600), while candidates with managerial job offers (National Occupation Classification 00) get 200 points and those with other job offers (NOC O, A, B) get 50 points.
The profiles of all candidates will be assessed against others in the pool. The highest-ranked candidates will be considered for an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Candidates receiving an invitation must submit a full application within 60 days. Invitations are issued during periodic draws throughout the year.
Successful applicants and their accompanying dependants will be processed within approximately six months.
What will happen if you do not receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence?
The profile of candidates will remain in the Express Entry Pool for 12 months. Thereafter, candidates who meet the minimum criteria may re-submit a new profile.
How can you increase your chances of success?
Employment recruitment and individualized search consulting assistance are key factors for all immigrant applicants to Canada under Canada’s Express Entry immigration system.
Attorney Colin Singer, with over 30+ years of experience in immigration matters and more than 15 years as a licensed international recruitment professional, can help increase your chances of success to Canada.
Through his law firm’s in-house recruitment enterprise, Global Recruiters of Montreal, an independently owned franchise of Chicago-based Global Recruiters Network, Attorney Singer offers each of his clients individualized recruitment services as well as immigration legal advice.
How we can help
- Strategically prepare the application to get your highest Comprehensive Ranking Score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Effectively prepare and submit your employment profile to the Canada Job Bank.
- Provide each client with a unique Self-directed Employment online and offline job search. This includes a comprehensive, extensive data base comprising at least 500 potential hiring employers in your field, in Canada.
- Conduct a passive, match-based employment search, to identify employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada through Global Recruiters of Montreal’s Consulting and Placement Solutions – CAPS® (an employment search centric system);
- Provide you with 24/7 access to the Global Recruiters of Montreal’s bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- Coordinate the submission of the completed application and essential documentation, advocating, monitoring and tracking your application throughout the entire process to completion.
Attorney Colin Singer strongly believes his clients and their families have the best chances to succeed in their immigration projects under the new Express Entry immigration system to Canada.
How we can help
- Improve your English language proficiencies to immigrate to Canada through our free English testing practice and preparation courses.
- Immigration.ca Discussion Forum – Canada’s respected immigration online forum.
- Immigration.ca News – A daily news source outlining the latest developments in immigration, employment and the economy with commentaries by Attorney Colin Singer.
- At Global Recruiters of Montreal and SkilledWorker we are dedicated to developing long-term strategic alliances with client companies and candidates alike. We strictly adhere to our guiding principles of honesty, integrity and confidentiality.
- Follow us on Social Media for the latest developments.