Last Updated on April 30, 2015
Nature of Work:
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate and inspect electrical components, appliances, motors and industrial equipment. They are employed by companies that manufacture electrical products.
Supervisors in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate and inspect various types of electrical apparatus and equipment such as electrical appliances, batteries, electric motors, transformers and generators and electrical switchgear and control equipment
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment.
Individuals who perform the majority of the above job description may be eligible for consideration under Quebec Immigration rules.
How to proceed forward with our assistance:
Complete the following questionnaire and receive in 1-2 days a free assessment of your qualifications for admission to Canada.